Walker
A pretty girl I saw a pretty pretty girl in the metro. At the "Bao An Center Station", the girl just leaned on the railing waiting for the subway. So did I. And when I turned my head to the left, I saw her immediately. She wear a yellowish hat, a white and waved one-piece dress and a couple of white high-heeled shoes. Most importantly her hair looks like waterfalls, her skin is white as milk, her height is higher than normal girls... All of these characters make her stand out of people. Unfortunately, I was about three car far from her so I can't saw she face clearly. And then the subway arrived, I never saw her again. Maybe it's best result that she could keeping a best impression to me.

A pretty girl

I saw a pretty very pretty girl in at the metro station. At the "Bao An Center Station", the girl just leaned on the railing waiting for the subway. So did I. And when I turned my head to the left, I saw her immediately. She wear a yellowish hat, a white and waved wavy one-piece dress and a couple of white high-heeled shoes. Most importantly her hair looks like waterfalls, her skin is white as milk, her height is higher than normal girls... All of these characters make her stand out of from other people.
Unfortunately, I was about three cars far away from her so I can't saw couldn't see she her face clearly. And then the subway arrived, I never saw her again. Maybe it's for the best result so that she could keeping a best impression to me I can keep her image forever in my memory.

Note:

1. We usually call them "high-heels" for short

2. Did this happen in Shenzhen?

A pretty girl

I saw a very pretty girl in the metro at Bao An Center Station. She was just leaning on the railing waiting for the subway. So was I. I turned my head to the left and noticed her immediately. She wore a yellowish hat, a white and waved one-piece dress and white, high-heeled shoes. Most noticeable was her hair which looked like waterfalls, her skin a white as milk, and she was taller than most girls. All of these characteristics made her stand out from the crowd.

Unfortunately, I was about three cars away from her so I didn’t see she face clearly. And then the subway arrived and she disappeared. Maybe it's for the best that she will only leave a lasting impression on me.

I like stories that create pictures in my mind. You have done this here very well, and this is despite any difficulties you have with written English. I would like to read more of your stories.

Sometimes the best things we have are memories.

A pretty girl

I saw a pretty pretty girl in the metro. At the "Bao An Center Station", the girl just leaned on the railing waiting for the subway. So did I. And when I turned my head to the left, I saw her immediately. She wore a yellowish hat, a white and wavy one-piece dress and a pair couple of white high-heels shoes. Most importantly, her hair looked like waterfalls, her skin was white as milk, and she was taller her height is higher than most normal girls... All of these characteristics made her stand out from everybody else of people.
Unfortunately, I was about three cars away far from her so I couldn't see she her face clearly. And then the subway arrived and I never saw her again. Maybe it was for the best result that she could keeping a best had a lasting impression to on me.

it sounds like a movie story:) It happens sometimes, we live in a crowded city and meet one and the same person again and again in different places and start believing this is not just random meetings. So, who knows, may be you see her again one day;)