sudeep
Could you suggest an introvert for foreign language learning? What is the best idea for an introvert to practice a new language? We all are aware that learning a new language a lot of practice and dedication, more use of the language leads to faster grasping of the language being learned. However, introverts use lesser words to convey the message and try to speak concisely. They do not prefer to exaggerate the scenario. I find this as a barrier in learning a new language. This is my personal view only. What do you feel about it? Could you share your view in this forum of 'itaki'? Let's promote discussions for new language learning. At last, but not the least, corrections and comments are highly appreciated. Thank you very much for your precious time and effort. PS: Please share what you have realized.
1

Could you suggest an introvert for foreign language learning?

What is the best idea for an introvert to practice a new language? We are all are aware that learning a new language takes a lot of practice and dedication, more using  of the language often enables us to get a better grasp of it leads to faster grasping of the language being learned. However, introverts use lesser words to convey the message and try to speak concisely. They do not prefer enjoy using more words than absolutely necessary. to exaggerate the scenario.
I find this as a barrier in learning a new language.
This is my personal view only. What do you feel think about it? Could you share your view in this forum of 'itaki'?
Let's promote discussions for new language learning.
At Last, but not the least, corrections and comments are highly appreciated.
Thank you very much for your precious time and effort.

PS: Please share your thoughts. what you have realized.

1

Could you suggest some methods of learning a foreign language for introverts?

What is the best method for an introvert to practice a new language?

We all are aware that learning a new language a takes lot of practice and dedication, the more you use the language the faster it is learned. However, introverts use less words to convey their thoughts. 
I find this a barrier in learning a new language.
This is my personal view only. What do you feel about it? Could you share your view?

and last, but not the least, corrections and comments are greatly appreciated.

PS: Please share your thoughts.

I agree with Dorothy and dyl. Being an introvert myself, I usually find it easier to develop my writing and reading skills (as opposed to listening and especially speaking skills) when learning a new language (i.e. German(. In fact, it's a little difficult for me to strike spontaneous conversations with native speakers. I do try, however, to overcome the fear and anxiety. I still force myself to speak in German, even if I may commit some mistakes in the process. :)
I'm an introvert, I can also say I'm not a good speaker, but I try, and feel more confident in a foreign language if I can speak it. Learning a language includes reading writing speaking and listening. The internet is vast with resources nowadays, especially with languages such as English, you could go on news articles watch documentaries movies etc. online many for free such as on YouTube also listen to music. Music and the internet had helped me in learning a new language, when I get the chance I try to converse with native speakers even if it's just small talk. When I get the chance to speak with them, I always write down topics we could talk about because I normally get lost in conversation, just don't know what to say. and I always ask questions and just listen, even if I admittedly don't understand every word he or she actually said. If you don't want to talk, there is always chatting which I do a lot on social media when given the chance.
As far as I'm concerned, if you can UNDERSTAND most everything that is SAID you are most of the way there. I've spoken to people that say they speak English but during a conversation their eyes will glass over yet they nod their heads yes. They don't understand, but won't admit it and they KEEP TALKING ANYWAY! Why? If you don't understand it's time to be quiet or ask for clarity, not to talk anyway. So, I suggest that you listen, listen, listen, listen. I'm learning to read Spanish now. I don't WANT to talk. I'm in the absorption phase. People want to try to force me to talk... but I won't be bullied into it. I'm just not at that phase. I'm doing what fits ME and my goals. I suggest you do what fits you and your goals. I suggest you listen. If you don't like to talk, you don't need to! There are plenty of people that like to talk too much. What you can do is listen to them and learn the language. That in a way is actually, to me, the higher path. Learning to be a good listener is a wonderful thing.