Joselyn Clemente
My first trip Alone. Hi everyone, I am traveling in few days, This is my first trip without family or friends, I think this is gonna be a little different a hard haha but I am so excited also. I was told that Bogota is a beautiful City so I am going there :p. I live in Venezuela but things here are really awful to spend holidays !! This is sad, I live in a beautiful country and I cant enjoy it I wish things were fine here :( .. Well I just hope to meet nice people and cool places ;)
2

My First Trip Alone.

Hi everyone, I'm travelling in few days. This will be my first trip without family or friends, so I think it's going to be a little different and hard haha but I'm still excited about going. I was told Bogota is a beautiful city so I am going there :p. I live in Venezuela but things are so awful I don't want to spend my holidays here!! It's sad, I live in a beautiful country, but I can't enjoy itI wish things were fine here :( .. Well I just hope I meet nice people and see cool things in Bogota ;)

¡Bien hecho!

Hi everyone, I am traveling in a few days, This is my first trip without my family or friends, I think this is going to be a little difficult, yet, exciting. I was told that Bogota is a beautiful city. Therefore, I am going there :p. I live in Venezuela but things here are really awful!! I live in a beautiful country and I cant enjoy it. I wish things were fine here :( .. Well, I hope to meet nice people and visit cool places.
hello i am miss Jennifer am looking for friendship and i was happy to visit your profile please send mail to my email [email protected] so i can tell you more about me with my photos.

My first trip alone.

Hi everyone. I am traveling in a few days. This is my first trip without family or friends. I think this is gonna be a little different and hard, haha, but I am so excited also. I was told that Bogota is a beautiful city, so I am going there :p. I live in Venezuela but it’s really awful to spend holidays here!! This is sad, I live in a beautiful country, and I can’t enjoy it. I wish things were fine here :( .. Well I just hope to meet nice people and visit cool places ;)