telli
Seam grin is good I shared a cantonese nursery rhyme with Dom once time,he learnt quite well when I met him next time.I was jealous of him.Why could I learn English as well as his learning Cantonese?Then I decided I want to learn the English by this cantonese nursery rhyme.Let me introduce this cantonese nursery rhyme to you:阿妈话哨牙好,哨牙点解好?哨牙可以刨西瓜,饮茶可以隔茶渣,落雨可以遮下巴,食嘢可以当刀叉,扑街可以铲泥沙,劈友可以挡两下. That means:mom said that the men are not bad who have seam grin.Why?for some reasons,they slice watermelon well when they eat it,and the seam grin can be used to filter the tea-leaf when the people have a tea.Even in a rainy day,it can shelter form the rain for your jaw.you can use seam grin as fork when you having a meal.If you tripped in a bad luck,seam grin would shovel the soil away.Last but not least,seam grin can protect you for a while in fighting. now,I won't envy Dom,I just want to sk my mom,why I am not a seam grin person.
1

Seam grin Buck Teeth are is Good

I shared taught a Cantonese nursery rhyme with Dom once time, and he learnt it quite well when I met him the next time.__I was jealous envious of him.__Why could can't I learn English as well as him his learning Cantonese?__Then I decided I want to learn the English by using this Cantonese nursery rhyme.

Let me introduce this Cantonese nursery rhyme to you:

阿妈话哨牙好,Mama said, "Having buck teeth is good!"

哨牙点解好?Why it is so?

哨牙可以刨西瓜,Because they gnaw on watermelons well;

饮茶可以隔茶渣,Drink tea and the leaves will strain good;

落雨可以遮下巴,My chin will be dry in the rain;

食嘢可以当刀叉, A knife or fork as I eat;

扑街可以铲泥沙,And if I fall, a spade to dig up dirt.

可以挡两下.  A blow or two, I bear in a fight.

所以话,This is why,

哨牙真系好… Having buck teeth is good!
That means:mom said that the men are not bad who have seam grin.Why?for some reasons,they slice watermelon well when they eat it,and the seam grin can be used to filter the tea-leaf when the people have a tea.Even in a rainy day,it can shelter form the rain for your jaw.you can use seam grin as fork when you having a meal.If you tripped in a bad luck,seam grin would shovel the soil away.Last but not least,seam grin can protect you for a while in fighting.
now,I won't envy Dom,I just want to sk my mom,why I am not a seam grin person.

Hello my dear How are you, My name is Jane i saw your profile today and became interested in you,i will also like to know you more,and if you can send an email to my email address,i will give you my pictures here is my email address( [email protected] ) I believe we can move from here! Am waiting for your mail to my email address above because i have alot to tell you, Lot´s of love, have a great day and God bless you. Miss Jane
Telli, I love this nursery rhyme! Thank you for sharing, and your translation is pretty good too! :D I agree with you that nursery rhymes and other short songs are a great way to learn language. Maybe you could make a post in the "Questions" section here at italki.com requesting some good English rhymes! I'll try to think of some too . . .