Sam
My hometown-1 environment My hometown is a small town in southwest of China. In recently years, government had built a big hydroelectric power station here, which has a big dam, and makes a big lake here. In coming years, we will build some recreation facility and hotel here, so my hometown will be a good place to have a weekend vacation for urban people around.
1

My hometown-1 environment

My hometown is a small town in the southwest of China.
In recently years, the government has built a big hydroelectric power station here, which has a big dam , and creates a big lake. here In coming years, we will build some recreational facilities and hotels here, so my hometown will become a good place to have a weekend trip [or: weekend getaway] for urban people around city dwellers who live nearby.

Good job!

1

My hometown-1 environment

In recently years, the government has built a big hydroelectric power station here, which has a big dam, and so has makes made a big lake. here. In coming years, the near future we will build some recreation facilities and hotels here, so my hometown will be a good place for urban people (or "city dwellers") to have a weekend vacation for urban people around.

Why nobody help me to correct my note?