Childhood memory: Part 2 In Part 1, I have already told you guys a story about one of my worst memories when i was small. Now I want to tell you guys about my fondest memory. 10 years ago, I did not know how to swim. When i asked my brother what is the fastest way to become a good swimmer, he told me i have to catch a dragonfly and let it bite my navel for several times. I actually believed this so i went outside and catch a real dragonfly. When the dragonfly bite my navel, I literally cried like a 2 years old kid because it hurt so much. Did I know how to swim after this? No I did not. I tried to swim and i almost drowned after several minutes struggling to float. If my Dad hadn't saved me, i would have died and became non-existent. My Mom was really angry. She spent 2 hours just to scolded me and I realized how fool i am. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- By the way, for those who don't understand about this, this was one of the Vietnamese childhood myths. It said that if you let a dragonfly bite your navel for a several times, you will know how to swim without ever being taught how to do so.