Alejandro Arias
A weird dream I met a girl from Bosnia on a website called verbling. We have spoken for a long time through Skype. I love talking with her because she is very smart and very kind person. I think that when I get the chance to talk with her that enhance my experience about other cultures. I had a nice dream with her and I told her about this but I couldn't talk about what had happened. In this dream I saw her face to face. I was excited because this had been the first time we met in person. I said to her hello but she didn't want to talk to me. I asked her how she had been but she didn't say anything. She seemed that she was very busy. It was very weird but I still wanted to talk with her. She walked out for a while and she told me, "I can't speak with you because my boyfriend". I was very upset about that and I said to her, "Hey! This is the first time we met, I don't care your boyfriend" and she kissed me. I can't understand her but I liked so much. Unfortunately, I woke up at this moment. She wants to hear what happened in this dream, but I so embarrassing to talk about it.
talk to her 、talk to her 、talk to her! come on, be a man~Waiting for your good news!
Talk to her about it, may be she has the same dreams;)