Peter
The Stunning Success of the Road Building Technology While driving and seeing at out city roads I understood that the long-standing researches of our russian road building technologists ended up with an awpalling success. They had invented and implemented a new type of roadway covering - water-soluble asphalt. I will never be anxious about financial future of road-repair companies.

Hello, Peter!

The Stunning Success of the Road Building Technology

While driving and looking at our city roads, I understood that the long-standing research of our Russian road-building technologists ended up with an appalling [1] success. They have invented and implemented a new type of roadway covering - water-soluble asphalt. I will never be anxious about the financial future of road-repair companies.

[1]  There is no word "awpalling".  However, just for fun we could make up our own word "awepalling," which combines the words "awe" and "appalling," and which would express the mixture of "awe" and "appalling" that you feel when contemplating the roads!  

Perhaps the road repairers in your city bought license for such a covering in Russia. 8)
This picture made me laugh. The roads in my city are in a state of disrepair too. One can severely damage ones car should you not be paying attention whilst driving - especially at night.