Bahadır
Online games for Learning Language I think the online games are very important in language learning. You can contact a lot of people. You should speak Englısh. Because common language is Englısh. Your conversations with other people is very important for language learning. You can learn various language patterns.. What do you think? And Finally, ı prefer Leagle of Legends. :D
1

Online games for Learning a Language

I think the online games are very important in language learning. You can contact a lot of people. You should have to speak Englısh. because  English is the common language is Englısh. Your conversations with other people is are very important for language learning. You can learn various language patterns.. What do you think? And, finally, I prefer Leagle of Legends. :D

i think its a good "platform" for time drain :) But however when i played in brood war i improved my korean well, hehe~ Computer games are very engrossing but don't have any practical use and are essentially a drugs what grab your time.
Counter Strike? I see. but Not a way to learn the language. Only a platform with people you can meet and communicate with them
i tried! the only thing i got is :fire in the hole!