cathy
Hudeping Visited Japan Japan newspaper reported that Mr. Hudeping, son of former president Huyaobang, visited Japan recently, and met with Prime Minister Shinzo Abe. I think It is a positive signal after so many bad news. Japan invaded China 70 years ago and killed many Chinese people. And the Japan Prime Minister Shinzo Abe still visited the controversial shrine ignoring the feeling of Chinese people. Most of Chinese people have negative attitude toward Japan, they hated Shinzo Abe who is far right. Some of Chinese people even wish that China could revenge by winning a war. Several days ago, I read an article from wechat, it even said that China's artillery has aimed at Japan by the order of president Xijingpin. Of course, I know it was a rumor, but it reflected the strong sentiment of some Chinese people against Japan. However, a war is foolish. I hope the leaders of China and Japan could wisely ease the tension.

Hudeping's Visit to Japan

Japanese newspapers reported that the son of former president Huyaobang, Mr. Hudeping, visited Japan recently and met with the Japanese Prime Minister, Shinzo Abe. I think this is a positive sign after so much bad news.

Japan invaded China 70 years ago killing many Chinese people, and yet Shinzo Abe still visits the controversial shrine ignoring the feelings of the Chinese. Most/many/some Chinese people have a negative attitude toward Japan, and they hate Shinzo Abe who is far right. Some even wish that China could enact revenge by winning a war. Several days ago I read an article on wechat; it went on to say that China has artillery aimed at Japan by the order of president Xijingpin. Of course, I know it is a rumour, but it reflects strongly the sentiment of some/many/most Chinese people towards Japan.

However, a war is foolish. I hope the leaders of China and Japan will wisely ease the tension.

I gave you some choices in my correction. The reason being is that your original text mentioned the sentiment of Chinese people on these two occasions differently. In the first you stated “most”, and in the second you said “some”. You, as the writer, will need to decide which it is and then keep that in mind throughout the story. It will help your ideas sound more convincing. Notice that I also gave you an option of using “many”. This would be reflected as somewhere between “most” and “some” should that be how you choose to describe it.

Hudeping Visited Japan

A Japanese newspaper reported that Mr. Hudeping, son of former president Huyaobang, visited Japan recently, and met with Prime Minister Shinzo Abe. I think It is a positive signal after so many much bad news.

Japan invaded China 70 years ago and killed many Chinese people. And the Japan Prime Minister Shinzo Abe still visited the controversial shrine, ignoring the feeling of Chinese people. Most of Chinese people have negative attitudes toward Japan, they hated Shinzo Abe who is far right. Some of Chinese people even wish that China could get revenge by winning a war. Several days ago, I read an article from wechat, it that even said that China's artillery has been aimed at Japan by the order of president Xijingpin. Of course, I know it was a rumor, but it reflected the strong sentiment of some Chinese people against Japan.

However, a war is foolish. I hope the leaders of China and Japan could wisely ease the tension.

消灭法西斯,自由属于人民!