nat
Is it characteristics or experience that has the dominent influence on an individual's development? In contemporary society, much emphasis is put on the inborn traits' influence on people. If it is innate characteristics or experiences that affects individuals' personality and development most has sparked debate. Opinions of the issue vary largely from person to person. As for me, I believe experience is the dominant factor of people's formation of personality and development. Admittedly, innate characteristics contributes to people's formation of personality and development. Firstly, inborn traits determine wether an individual was inclined to be outgoing or conservative when he was born. Scientists have improved that people's innate characteristics are defined by their genes in the first place, to some extent. In addition, inborn traits encourage individuals' motivation. For example, children who can't bear to stay still tend to be into dancing. Indisputably, experiences make the most valuable contribution to moulding individuals' personality and their development. First of all, people learn to overcome difficulties through their experience. To solve a problem in the lives or at work, folks need determination and the ability to integrate rescources, which can't be inherited, but gained from experience. Moreover, only experiences can cultivate people's virtues like perseverance. For example, if one has never kept trying to achieve his aim, he can never know how imortant being gritty is for gaining anything. Furthermore, our experiences decide our horizon. When we experience more, we would have better perspective of the world as well as our lives. To sum up, I would concede that our inborn traits have tremendous influences on our personality and development. Still, I'm convinced that it's our experience that shape us most and decide our future career and lives.

Is it characteristics or experience that has the dominent influence on an individual's development? (这个句子的语法是正确的,但是英文里面我们经常说 "is it nature or nuture that has the dominent influence on an individual's development. Nature = 你所说的"characteristics", nuture = 你所说的"experience") 

In contemporary society, much emphasis is put placed on the inborn innate traits' influence on people. If Whether it is innate characteristics or (accumulated) experiences that affects individuals' personality and development most has sparked debate. Opinions of on the issue vary largely greatly  from person to person. As for me, I believe experience is the dominant factor of people's in personality formation of personality and development.

Admittedly, innate characteristics also contributes to people's formation of personality formation and development. Firstly, inborn innate traits determine whether an individual was inclined to be outgoing or conservative when he was born. Scientists have improved that people's' innate characteristics are defined by their genes in the first place, to some extent. In addition, inborninnate traits encourage individuals' motivation. For example,  children who can't bear to stay still tend to be into dancing. 

Indisputably, experiences make the most valuable contribution to moulding individuals' personality and their development. First of all,  people learn to overcome difficulties through their experience. To solve a problem in the lives life or at work, folks need the determination and the ability to integrate rescources, which can't be inherited, but can only be gained from experience. Moreover, only experiences can cultivate people's virtues like perseverance. For example, if one has never kept trying to achieve his an aim, he one can never know how important being gritty determined is for gaining anything. Furthermore, experiences decide broaden our horizons. When  we experience more, we would have a better perspective of the world as well as our lives.

To sum up, I would concede that our inborn traits have tremendous influences on our personality and development. Still, I'm convinced that it's our experience that shape us most and decides our future career and lives.

非常好!

Is it innate characteristics or experience that has the dominent influence on an individual's development?

In contemporary society, much emphasis is put on the influence of inborn traits' influence on people. If it is innate characteristics or experiences that affects individuals' personality and development most has sparked debate. Opinions of on the issue vary largely
from person to person. As for me, I believe experience is the dominant factor of people's formation in forming the of personality and development of people.

Admittedly, innate characteristics contributes to people's formation the forming of personality and development. Firstly, inborn traits determine
whether an individual was inclined to be outgoing or conservative reserved when he was born. Scientists have improved that people's innate characteristics
are defined by their genes in the first place, to some extent. In addition, inborn traits encourage individuals' motivation. For example,
children who can't bear to stay still tend to be get into dancing.

Indisputably, experiences make the most valuable contribution to moulding individuals' personality and their development. First of all,
people learn to overcome difficulties through their experience. To solve a problem in their lives or at work, folks need determination and the ability to integrate rescources, which can't be inherited, but only gained from experience. Moreover, only experiences can cultivate people's virtues like perseverance. For example, if one has never kept had to keep trying to achieve his an aim, he can never know how imortant being gritty** is for gaining anything. Furthermore, our experiences decide our horizon. When
we experience more, we would have a better perspective of the world as well as our lives.

To sum up, I would concede that our inborn traits have a tremendous influences on our personality and development. Still, I'm convinced that
it's our experience that shapes us most and decides our future career and lives.

** To me it sounds unusual, personally I don't think of this as the main meaning of gritty. I would use another synonym of perserverance - determined, resolute,..

What I like best is the conclusion. Excellently written and leaves the reader with a good impression.

你的英语真不错!!