sunny
Therapy script I assume that I am a therapist and talking to my client couple. I want you to correct me when my English is too broken to hear. (This script does not have to be as accurate as writings.) Also please let me know if there are more common ways of saying.Thanks!! --------------------------------------- Therapist: Ok, so...Diana, that sounds you two spend almost all of your time together. You are a married couple and work together,right? And then you began to feel like you want to have time when you can use for your things, whatever it is,such as shopping alone and go out with your friends. in other words you kinda want to have more space for you. Bob, what do you think about her story. How do you feel about what Diana said? Bob: But, she, in my opinion has enough time as it is, now, and she needs to finish housework before she claims anything like she said. So it is not like I will not disagree with her to be out for whatever she wants to do, but she just has not enough time for her as a result of her inability to manage time, I do not know, ,,,,maybe it is selfish for her to blame me with that. Diana: He is very controlling. Like last month, I could not go to my best friend wedding, because he created something to do for work the same day as the wedding. I feel desperate. Therapist:now Bob, what is your feeling to hear Diana's story? Bob: That sounds a little....sad. I mean when I hear her story,,,, that sounds as if I did it intentionally, but it is not. I do not know. I should have thought more about how the wedding was important for her. Honestly I thought if I could have went there with her but I had some business needed to take care of, and I did not want her to go there alone. I was worried because it took place the other side of the US. What if she had car accident or something. But, I really love Diana and I.....feel sorry Therapist: There could be a pursuer-distancer dance in relationship. And you two sound like dancing something similar to that. It is just my suggestion but do you want to try a small experiment in which you try what you want from one another?
As far as grammar, you should learn the reflexive pronouns, eg "time for yourself." The following two phrases don't necessarily have the worst grammar, nor do they sound particularly foreign, but they are unintelligible: " So it is not like I will not disagree with her " " you try what you want from one another"