Kaede
I can't remember:( I've studied English, but it's really hard to memorize English words! How do you remeber that? I just keep writing and saying words to memorize. Next month I'll take an exam...please help me!!
3

I can't rememberI'm having difficulty with memorization. :(

I've studied English, but it's really hard to memorize English words!
How do you remember thatthem? I just keep writing and saying the words in an attempt to memorize.
Next month, I'll take an English exam... please help me!!

To "remember" and "memorize" are different verbs the majority of the time, and often, even native English speakers get the two confused.  It is necessary for many people to use a recently learned word several times before it becomes a part of their long-term memory.  According to your post, it sounds like you are trying, so don't quit.  Keep writing sentences, keep watching and listening to media, and converse with people who are patient and can help.  Good luck!

たいてい「remember」と「memorize」と言うのは違う動詞で、よくネイティブ英語が話せる人も間違えます。ですので、新しい言葉や表現を覚えられるように、大勢の人に必要なのは何回も分で言わなければなりません。かえでさんのポストによると、頑張っているようだと思って、あきらめないでください。文を書いたり、メディアを見て、聞いたり、我慢していて手伝える人と話したりしたらいいです。頑張ってください!

あっ、そして、もしかすると私の日本語は間違ったら、わかりにくくなるかもしれないですね。それとしたら、ごめんください。アメリカ人ですからね。お互いに頑張りましょう。

I can't remember:(

I've studied 'm studying English, but it's really hard to memorize English new words!
How do you remeber remember that? I just keep writing and saying speaking words to memorize.
Next month I'll take an exam...please help me!!

I can't remember:(

How do you remeber that? I just keep writing and saying words to memorize.

You could try drawing pictures of some idea, maybe crazy abstract idea, and write the words on the picture, then when you want to remember the words, think of the picture and the words might be easier to remember. It's just a suggestion ..it worked for me ..I can still remember Ukrainian words that I have never actually used =)

Look for a song with the words in the lyrics or maybe videos.. try writing them a lot maybe carry a small notebook around ^^
As a native English Speaker, the only way to really learn words is by reading and seeing them a lot. That way it really sticks. The Aniki program is good too.