Isabel
Report on the work experience programme. Practice to improve my english. C1 Advanced level :) Report on the work experience programme Introduction: The aim of this report is to analyse the usefulness of the programme regarding the students that have been working in this international company, and making recommendations about how could be improved. Team work within the company: The students have made a lot of comments about the possibilities that the team work has provided them regarding this experience, and some complaints about things that could be improved. An important advantage noticed, has been the opportunity of working with people from different cultures, but they have found more drawbacks such as don’t having enough time to complete their project or the lack of fluency in some students regarding the language used at the company. These complaints could be improved by offering a language course while participating in this experience and allowing the students to finish their projects creating a longer programme than this one. Experiences in different departments: The different departments found in the company have had a positive vision within the participants. Some students have found it quite interesting, having learnt useful stuff about this work, and being supported by the staff of the company. An improvement that could be done would be to allow the students to pass less time in departments that are not as interesting for them as the bigger ones. Conclusion: In general, the students have found the programme very helpful, offering them the possibility to learn very interesting things and creating good relationships between them. On the other hand, they would have liked to have more time to spend in the course due to the possibilities that this experience could provide if the experience were longer. Following this statement should be enough to create a better programme than the actual.
2

Report on the work experience programme. Practice to improve my english. C1 Advanced level :)

Report on the work experience programme

Introduction:

The aim of this report is to analyse the usefulness of the programme regarding the students that who* have been working in this international company, and making to make** recommendations about on how it could be improved.

Teamwork {one word} within the company:

The students have made a lot of comments about the possibilities that the teamwork has provided them regarding [=with respect to]*** this experience, and as well as some complaints about things that could be improved. An important advantage noticed [=noted, observed], has been the opportunity of working to work with people from different cultures, but they have found more drawbacks such as don’t not having enough time to complete their project or the lacking**** of fluency in some students regarding the language used at the company. These complaints could may be improved by offering a language course while participating in this experience and allowing the students to finish their projects creating a longer programme than this one.

Experiences in different departments:

The different departments found in the company have had [=created, left] a positive vision impression within the participants. Some students have found it quite interesting, having learnt useful stuff***** things about this work, and being supported by the staff of the company. An improvement that could be done [=implemented] would be to allow the students to pass less time in departments that are not as interesting for them as the bigger ones (?). {"as the more important ones"?, "busier ones"?}

Conclusion:

In general, the students have found the programme very helpful, offering them the possibility to learn very interesting things and creating good relationships between among****** them. On the other hand, they would have liked to have had more time to spend in the course due to the possibilities that this experience could provide if the experience were had been******* longer. Following this statement should be enough to create a better programme than the actual current one [=syllabus].

*Since this is refering to students (people), it's "who". "That" refers to things.

**Since the first "aim" uses the form "to ___" (to analyse), the second aim should also follow the same form (to make).

***"With respect to" tends to be used more often than "regarding" when it's refering to the object of the sentence.

****Sinmilar point as above, since the first form is "__ing" (not having), this should follow form.

*****"Stuff" is colloquial, so it doesn't fit in this context.

******"Between is used exclusively for two entities" (i.e., "between you and me", "between them and us"). Since these are interrelationships among several entitities (students A & B, B & C, A & C) it's "among".

*******This should be past perfect since it is an "impossible" situation that occurred in the past (i.e., the extra time wasn't available to the students)

1

Report on the work experience programme

Introduction:

The aim of this report is to analyse the usefulness of the programme regarding the students that have been working in this international company, and<em> to make</em> recommendations about how it could be improved.

Team work within the company:

The students have made a lot of comments about the possibilities (opportunities? ) that the team work has provided them regarding (as part of ?) this experience, and some complaints about things that could be improved. An important advantage noticed, <em>was</em> the opportunity of working with people from different cultures, but they have found more drawbacks such as don’t <em>not</em> having enough time to complete their project or the lack of fluency in the language used at the company with some students.  These complaints could be improved addressed by offering a language course while participating in this experience and allowing the students to finish their projects <em>by</em> creating a longer programme than this one (increasing the length of the programme?).

Experiences in different departments:

The different departments found in the company was viewed positively have had a positive vision within by the participants. Some students have found it quite interesting, having learnt useful stuff (stuff is too informal for this type of writing) about this work, and being supported by the staff of the company. An improvement that could be done made would be to allow the students to pass spend less time in departments that are not as interesting for them as the bigger ones.

Conclusion:

In general, the students have found the programme very helpful, offering them the possibility to learn very interesting things and creating good relationships between them. On the other hand, they would have liked to have more time to spend in the course due to the possibilities that this experience could provide if the experience were longer. Following this statement should be enough to create a better programme than the actual.

Not so much grammar mistakes as not sounding natural. seems to be more words than is required in most sentences.