The Terrible Boating Accident : 284 people Missing When I turned on my phone this morning, I couldn't believe my eyes. There was a breaking news that a big cruise were sinking. Over 450 people were there. About 350 people of them were highschool students, going on a school trip. Fortunately, the news informed that all students and teachers were safe, and it had 2-3 hours left for the cruise to be totally sunk. Above all, all news reported that all students were rescued, we were relieved. It was about 9:00 a.m. However, the new breaking news came out at about 3:00 p.m. The officials miscounted the number !!!!!! The missing people dramatically started to increase up to 290. All people were really shocked that we were lost for words. We thought the accident was not that serious and about to be ended, but that was the beginning. The numerous parents, waiting for their children, paniced and almost fainted. After realizing seriously wrong numbers of the missing, only then, the officials sent a lot of boats for rescue. People are really furious about two points. First, the official seriously miscounted the number of the saved people. Because it was known that many people were rescued, people could not help the victims as soon as possible. They thought everything was okay ! Second, many people died because the captain told them to stay their places and just wait for help. The saved people ignored him, just ran out of the cruise. If the captain had said to people that go out of the cruise, more people would be alive. Even worse, the captain and officers were rescued very early, leaving behind the passengers. Now, 4 people were dead, and 284 people were still missing. It is already night, so the police cannot search for people anymore. Where have they gone? I am fearful to see the news tomorrow morning.
1

The Terrible Boating Accident : 284 people Missing

When I turned on my phone this morning, I couldn't believe my eyes. There was a breaking news that a big cruise ship were was sinking. Over 450 people were there. About 350 people of them were highschool students, going on a school trip. Fortunately, the news informed reported that all the students and teachers were safe, and it had would be 2-3 hours left for before the cruise to would be totally sunk. Above all, all Most importantly though, the news reported that all of the students were rescued; we were relieved. It was about 9:00 a.m.

However, the new more breaking news came out at about 3:00 p.m. The officials miscounted the number !!!!!! The missing people dramatically started to increase up to 290. All people were Everyone was really shocked, to the point that we were lost for words. We thought the accident was not that serious and about to be ended over, but that was only the beginning. The Numerous parents, waiting for their children, paniced and almost fainted. Only after realizing how seriously wrong the numbers of the missing were reported, only then, did the officials sent send out a lot of rescue boats boats for rescue.

People are really furious about two things points. First, the officials seriously miscounted the number of the saved people people saved. Because it was known thought that many people were already rescued, people rescue teams could not help the other victims as soon as possible. They thought everything was okay ! Second, many people died because the captain told them to stay in their places and to just wait for help. The saved people ignored him, and just ran out off of the cruise ship. If the captain had said to people that go they should get out of the cruise ship, more people would be alive. Even worse, the captain and officers were rescued very early, leaving behind the passengers.

Now, 4 people were are dead, and 284 people were are still missing. It is already night, so the police cannot search for people anymore.

Where have they gone?
I am fearful to see the news tomorrow morning.

1

When I turned on my phone this morning, I couldn't believe my eyes. There was a breaking news that a big cruise were sinking. Over 450 people were there. About 350 of them were highschool students, on a school trip. Fortunately, the news informed that all students and teachers were safe, and it had 2-3 hours left for the cruise to be totally sunk. Above all, all news reported that all students were rescued, we were relieved. It was about 9:00 a.m.

However, the new breaking news came out at about 3:00 p.m. The officials miscounted the number !!!!!! The missing people dramatically started to increase up to 290. All people were really shocked that we were lost for words. We thought the accident was not that serious and about to end, but that was the beginning. The numerous parents, waiting for their children, paniced and almost fainted. After realizing seriously wrong numbers of the missing, only then, the officials sent a lot of boats for rescue.

People are really furious about two points. First, the official seriously miscounted the number of the rescued people. Because it was known that many people were rescued, people could not help the victims as soon as possible. They thought everything was okay! Second, many people died because the captain told them to stay their places and just wait for help. Those saved ignored him, just ran out of the cruise. If the captain had said to people to evacuate, more people would be alive. Even worse, the captain and officers were rescued very early, leaving behind the passengers.

Now, 4 people were dead, and 284 people were still missing. It is already night, so the police cannot search for people anymore.

Where have they gone?

When I turned on my phone this morning, I couldn't believe my eyes. There was a breaking news that a big cruise ship was sinking(<em>I think it was a ferry, not a cruise ship)</em>. Over 450 people were there. About 350 people of them were high school students going on a school trip. Fortunately, the news informed reported that all students and teachers were safe, and there were had 2-3 hours left for the ship to be totally sunk sink completely. Above all, all news reported that all the students were rescued, so we were relieved. It was about 9:00 a.m.

However, the new breaking news came out at about 3:00 p.m. The officials had miscounted the number !!!!!! The missing people dramatically started to increase dramatically, up to 290. All people Everyone was really so shocked that we were lost at a loss for words. We thought the accident was not that serious and about to be was almost ended over, but that was just the beginning. The numerous parents, waiting for their children, panicked and almost fainted. After realizing how seriously wrong numbers of the missing the numbers were, only then, the officials sent a lot of boats for rescue.

People are really furious about two points. First, the officials seriously miscounted the number of the saved rescued people. Because it was known assumed that many people were rescued, people could not help the victims as soon as possible. They thought everything was okay! Second, many people died because the captain told them to stay in their places and just wait for help. The saved people ignored him and just ran out of escaped the cruise ship. If the captain had said to told people that go out of the cruise  to evacuate the ship, more people would be alive. Even worse, the captain and officers were rescued very early, leaving behind the passengers.

Now, 4 people are dead, and 284 people are still missing. It is already night, so the police cannot search for people anymore.

Where have they gone?

Sorry to hear about this accident. This sucks. :(
No ! 마지막까지 자리지키며 방송...숨진 승무원박지영씨 means Ms. Park who sacrified herself to save the passengers at the last moment. her divine behavior is being compared to the captain's faceless one.