John
My wife and children have gone to my hometown My room is very quiet now. My children have gone to my hometown today, which is in a rural area with fresh air and taste foods. Although my son made a lot trouble sometimes, such as disturbing my study by making noises, I am still missing him so much. As a new father, I pay too much attention to my kids. For example, I would have interrupted anything I was doing if they had been crying. This made me feel extremely tried. But my major goal in recent months is achieving a high score in IELTS. If they continued being staying here, I cannot focus on my study. Only if I have finished my test, I would pick them from my hometown. This afternoon when I separate with my family, my son was crying loudly, with tear in his eyes. But how can I do? I have no choice but separate with for a short term. In fact, living in countryside is good for their health. Maybe my son can speak complete sentences when I will see him in half a year, and can tell stories have happened to him in the past few months.
I'm so sorry that you have to separate from your family for a while! I hope this time apart is very productive for your studies. The children will have a lot of fun in the countryside!

My wife and children have gone to my hometown

My room is very quiet now. My children went to my hometown today in a rural area with fresh air and tasty foods. Although my son is sometimes troublesome – such as making a noisy disturbance in my study – I am still missing him so much. As a new father I pay too much attention to my kids. For example, I interrupt anything I am doing if they are crying. This makes me extremely tried. But my major goal in recent months is achieving a high score in IELTS. If they continue staying here I cannot focus on my study. Only once I have finished my test will I pick them from my hometown. This afternoon when I separated from my family, my son was crying loudly and had tears in his eyes. But what can I do? I have no choice but to be separated from them for a short time. At least living in the countryside will be good for their health.

Maybe when I see my son again in six months he will be able to speak complete sentences and tell me stories about what has happened to him during that time.

This time apart cannot be easy. I hope it passes quickly. You are a good father.