kuu3
Starbucks English Education is usually the preparation for the future. Children and young people study hard for their future job. However, there is the education not for the future. Today I dealt with some work in Starbucks coffee shop. Next to me , a middle-age man and an old woman sit and practice English. The middle age man seems the private teacher and the old woman seems a student. The English old woman used was not fluent , but her style for studying was great.Maybe , she did not have the chance to study English while her life and started to study when she has become old. In Japan, the tie in the society has become weaken and old people has become more and more isolated. Old people has the pension but sometimes has no friend. For the old people, to study English is a good way to make their retired life more rich.They can be released from the loneliness and keep themselves better.Education is not only for the future.
1

Starbucks English

Education is usually the preparation for the future. Children and the young people study hard for their future job. However, there is the not all education not is for the future.

Today I dealt with was doing some work in Starbucks coffee shop. [Better, "at Starbucks".  The English reader knows exactly what Starbucks is and so no need for further description.  This sort of description tells us that you are not a native speaker or just someone studying English]

Next to me , was a middle-age man and an old woman sit and practising English.
The middle age [understodd] man seems to be the private teacher and the old [Your previous sentence told us who they are.  Repeating implies emphasis which is not needed in this context. You are writing a story.  No need to emphasize so much] woman, seems a student.

The Her English old woman used was not fluent , but her study style for studying was is great.__Maybe Perhaps, she did not have the chance to study English while she was younger and is now wanting to catch up. her life and started to study when she has become old.

In Japan, the tie in the society societal ties has become weakened considerably and old people has seniors become more and more isolated. Old people has the Though they have pensions but can be lonely sometimes has no friend.

For the old people, those seniors, to studying English is a good way to make their retired life lives more richer.__They can be released from the keep loneliness at bay and keep themselves led a more colorful life. better.__Education is not only for the future careers.

Your writing is quite good actually.  Your thoughts are cogent.  However, there are rough spots needed to be polished.  Continue writing and you will improve markedly.