Carla
Psychology Hi everyone! Today i want to tell you about my profession. I´m psychology and i work in a hospital in the morning. Here, i speak with persons with problems in your body. During the afternoon, i work in a direrction of students with teenages. They need help to begin a professional carreer. I love my profession. Can you correct me? Thank you! ;)
1

Psychology

Hi everyone! Today I want to tell you about my profession. I´m a psychologist, and I work in a hospital in the morning. Here, I speak with people about the problems in their body. During the afternoon, I work with students and teenagers that need help starting a professional carreer.
I love my profession.

Can you correct me?

Thank you! ;)

Not too bad, be sure and stay with the same verb tense and combine sentences when possible. Instead of "I'm happy. My jod is good." It would be "I'm happy and I think my job is good." See how I combined those two thoughts into 1 sentence? English sentences flow much better that way!

1

Psychology

Hi everyone! Today I want to tell you about my profession. I´m a Psychologist psychology and I work in a hospital in the morning. Here, I speak to people with physical problems with persons with problems in your body. During the afternoons, I work in a career counselling capacity  a direrction of students with teenagers. They need help to decide onbegin a professional carreer.
I love my profession.

Can you correct me? Please correct me.

Thank you! ;)