Lê Nhật
Is my entry correct? In the moring, I went to FSI company joined an interview with boss. He told me about my work I must do. I also exchange a information individual to I can work. We had been a conversation for half an hour, He said I can learn new work in the afternoon. In the afternoon I went to company to work, I learned work quickly but before I was finished my work, manager called me and told me time to work. I was surprised because he said I must starting work from 8 am to 7 pm sometimes to 9 pm with high salary. I asked people at office about thier salary. Thier said: thier were working very hard and their company is paying salary later . Some people living for 2 mounths without thier salary and some people broke up thier job because thier could not weight work and time work. And after day I tried new work, I decisioned I will not accept a this job.
1

In the morning, I went to FSI company joined for an interview with the boss. He told me about the job's duties and responsibilities. I also exchanged information with my colleague. We had been a conversation for half an hour, and he said I can learn about my work in the afternoon. In the afternoon, I went to the company to work. I learned work quickly, but before I was finished with my work, the manager called me and told me my time to working hours. I was surprised because although the pay is high, he said I must starting work from 8 am to 7 pm, and sometimes to 9 pm with high salary. I asked the people at in the office about thier(their) salary. Thier They said that although they worked very hard, the company doesn't pay them on time. Some people lived for 2 mounths (months) without thier(their) salary and some people broke up quit thier(their) job because thier they could not weight balance their workload and time. And(Therefore/So), after day I tried new at work, I decisioned decided that I will not accept a this job.

In my opinion this is risk of workers.
Good for you, sounds like a severe case of exploitation.