Gloria
Describing an attached picture. Hello Sir or Madam, Today, I described the attached picture in ESL class. I would like to want to know mistakes on my writing. Could you possibly proofread the following note? She is planning to take a midterm test at her school tomorrow but she wanted to read a romance novel. She begged her parents to allow her to read it before she went to bed. However, they told her to study for the test above all " You can read any books whatever you want after finishing the test " and they asked her to go to bed early in order to take the test well. She didn't want to argue with her parents because she already knew it is difficult to make an excuse. Especially, her father is a very strict man who thinks making children obey the rules is one of the important parentings. and a strict parent will prevent his kid from being soft and lazy. She was often frustrated about that. She pretended to sleep on bed to ease her father's mind. She was waiting in darkness until parents bedroom's door is close. Right after she heard the door shut, she sneaked out of her room and groping around in the darkness for the book and a flashlight. After then, she brought them to her home and started to reading it quietly while shining the flashlight on the book and covering with a blanket. While her heart was pounding, she became to plunge into the story on the book.
1

Describing an attached picture.

Hello Sir or Madam,

Today, I described the attached picture in ESL class.
I would like to want to know mistakes on my writing. Could you possibly proofread the following note?

She is planning to take a midterm test at her school tomorrow, but she wanted to read a romance novel.
She begged her parents to allow her to read it before she went to bed.
However, they told her to study for the test above all first." You can read any books whatever you want after finishing the test ", and they asked her to go to bed early in order to take the test well tomorrow.
She didn't want to argue with her parents because she already knew it is would be difficult to make up an excuse.
Especially because her father is was a very strict man who thinks thought that making children obey the rules is one of the importantances of parenting s. and a strict parent will prevent his kid from being soft and lazy.
She was often frustrated about that. She pretended to sleep on in bed to ease her father's mind.
She was waiting in darkness until her parents bedroom's door is was closed. Right after she heard the door shut, she sneaked snuck out of her room and went groping around in the darkness for the book and with a flashlight. Afterwards then, she brought them to her home room and started to reading it quietly while shining the flashlight on the book and covering herself with a blanket.
While her heart was pounding, she became began to plunge into the story on of the book.

That was an interesting interpretation of that picture and was also very well described.