Sama
careless and barbarism Today I read about ferry sink in Korea .I felt sad and upset about passenger especially when I heard about students in ferry sank. The authorities quotes all students fine. I thought if all students or one of them get died .Who bears the responsibility. careless and barbarism always kill the humanity.
1

Carelessness and Barbarism

Today I read about ferry sinking in Korea. .I felt sad and upset about passenger because so many died, especially when I heard about they are students in ferry sank.

The authorities quoted that all students are fine. At first, I thought that all or some had if all students or one of them get died. .I want to know who bears the responsibility. Carelessness and barbarism always kill the humanity.

1

careless and barbarism

Today I read about a sunken ferry in Korea .I got sad and upset about  the passengers especially when I heard about students being in the sunken ferry.
The authorities quoted that all  the students were fine. I think if all students die or one of them dies, who bears the responsibility? Carelessness and barbarism kills humanity.