Алиса
About author Hello! Thank you for visiting my shop! My name is Alisa Karelskaya. Jewellery making is my hobby since I was a child. My hobby was beadwork and now I create necklaces, braceletes and earrings from polymer clay, natural stones and beads. I like this occupation very much for each moment: from idea to realization, generating ideas and choosing supplies, process of creating and, of course, result :) About style: most of all I like ethnic style, but also I like create classic and everyday jewellery. I follow fashion tendencies and create trend jewellery. I like to create beauty by my hands, make happy and surprise people by my crafts. -- With smile, Alisa Karelskaya.

About the author

Hello! Thank you for visiting my shop!
My name is Alisa Karelskaya.
Jewellery making has been my hobby since I was a child. My hobby began with beadwork and now I create necklaces, braceletes and earrings from polymer clay, natural stones and beads. I like this occupation very much for each moment: from idea to realization, generating ideas and choosing supplies, the process of creating and, of course, the result :)
About style: most of all I like ethnic style, but also I like to create classic and everyday jewellery. I follow fashion tendencies and create trend jewellery.
I like to create beauty with my hands, to make people happy and surprise them through my crafts.
--
With smile,
Alisa Karelskaya.