Isabel
How we live in Spain nowadays. I am going to talk about how we live in my country and how much life has changed for three or four yeas. Several years ago people worked seven or eight hours per day and they usually earned enought money to have a confortable life. Nowadays many young people haven't a job and when they find it they have to work about ten hours per day and only ear 600 euros. Older people haven't a job because he or she has lost it and they will never get another.. Many families have lost their houses because banks have took them because people can't pay their mortgage as they haven't a job. One year ago we could protest when we were disagree with the government but now it is not possible because police can arrest you if you protest. Finally, elderly are much poor than they were many years ago, but the goberment says that in Spain every things go well. It is possible all thing are right only for politicians and bankers

How we live in Spain nowadays.

I am going to talk about how we live in my country and how much life has changed for in three or four yeas. Several years ago people worked seven or eight hours per a day and they usually earned enough money to have a confortable life. Nowadays many young people haven't a job and when they find it they have to work about ten hours per a day and only earn 600 euros. Older people haven't a job because he or she has they have lost it them and they will never get another.. Many families have lost their houses because banks have took repossessed them. because people They can't pay their mortgage as they haven't a job. One A year ago we could protest when we were disagreed with the government but now it is not possible because police can arrest you if you protest. Finally, elderly are much poor than they were many years ago, but the government says that in Spain every things goes well. It is possible all Everything are is right but only for politicians and bankers.

(Isabel, I changed per day to "a day", as per day is used for accounting, maths, etc. A year ago is smoother than one year ago along the same lines. You write a text that gets across something we don't know about. Keep writing. Gil.)

I saw people from Spain last year in the world social forum , and they spoke of these things , and how people are expelled from their houses and obligated to pay for them even though they don't live in them anymore.

How we live in Spain nowadays.

I am going to talk about how we live in my country and how much life has changed in three or four years (over the last three or four years). Several years ago people worked seven or eight hours per day and they usually earned enought money to have a comfortable life. Nowadays many young people haven't a job and when they find it (and when they do find one) they have to work about ten hours per day and only earn 600 euros. Older people haven't (got) a job because he or she has (they have) lost it and they will never get another.. Many families have lost their houses because banks have taken them because people can't pay their mortgage as they haven't (got) a job.
One year ago we could protest when we disagreed (when we were in disagreement) with the government but now it is not possible because police can arrest you if you protest.
Finally, the elderly are much poorer than they were many years ago, but the goberment says that in Spain every thing goes well. It is possible that everything is right, but only for politicians and bankers.

Sorry to hear this. Over here (Australia) we hear a lot about the troubles in Spain. I hope that things improve soon.