steelman
why I like English so much! I have been learning English for many many years. i think it is a beautiful language , i like the pronunciation ,the intonation and the way native English speakers speak it! It is very enjoyable. And what is more , English is the most important language in the world . if you know English , you can travel around the world without any language problems, and English is a bridge to so much knowledge. If you know English , you can enjoy so many more books. i like English , it is not only a language i am learning , but also a part of my life . i want to improve my English , could you help ?

Why I like English so much!

I have been learning English for many many years. I think it is a beautiful language; I like the pronunciation, the intonation, and the way native English speakers speak it! It is very enjoyable. And what is more  or you could also say "Additionally", English is the most important language in the world. If you know English, you can travel around the world without any language problems, and English is a bridge to so much knowledge. If you know English, you can enjoy so many more or in casual American English "enjoy a lot more" or even "enjoy far more". They all mean the same. These are just less formal, I guess.  books. I like English; it is not only a language I am learning, but also a part of my life. I want to improve my English. Could you help ?

========

Wow!!! Very nicely done! This sounds so amazingly natural! And you nailed so many grammar points that others would not have. For instance, "not only a language I am learning, but also a part of my life.", "the pronunciaton, the intonation, and the way native English speakers speak it", etc. :) Remember to always capitalize "I" though. So good!

I would probably use "understand", "can speak" or "can read" English rather than "know" in various places in your writing. Very good though!
Thanks so much !!!
Pretty good, just a few punctuation and capitalization errors, but you are on your way to writing English very well.

Why I like English so much!

I have been learning English for many, many years. I think it is a beautiful language, I like the pronunciation, the intonation and the way native English speakers speak it! It is very enjoyable. What is more, English is the most important language in the world. If you know English you can travel around the world without any language problems, and English is a bridge to so much knowledge. If you know English, you can enjoy more books. I like English, it is not only a language I am learning, but also a part of my life. I want to improve my English, could you help me?