luobo
Agree or disagree?Always telling the truth is the most important consideration in any relationship. While it is true that we have many ways to maintain different kind of relationship: we can show respect to leaders to keep a well relationship in workplace, or we can supply our commercial partners with benefit to enhance the interaction between us. However, telling the truth and keeping honest is the most important consideration in any relationship. Keeping honesty can build trust, which is the basement/function of any kinds of relationship, between people. In my family, we never lie to each other; therefore, we can always trust each other. My parents never locked the money in draws as the other parents often did, instead, they would tell me where could I find money if I needed to buy something. Compare to my classmates and friends, I have never been afraid to tell my parents the amount and usage of the money that I took away. Because I believed that they would not blame me, and if I did something wrong, they would let me know how to do it in a correct way. The trust between us makes the relationship of my family unbreakable. Next, telling truth can let others be aware of the real situation, which means, you probably avoid serious/severe result in your work as your leader keep an eye on the progress of your work. I was used to procrastinate until it was too late to accomplish my work in time. What was even worse, I was afraid to let my leader and co-operators to know the real process of my work. As a result, the work which would be fulfilled in time if I looked help from my leader or colleagues was delayed. Fortunately, I was taught to learn that it was a good way to let others know your difficulties or even shortages like procrastination etc. By being honesty to yourself and others, you can get useful advice in hard time and even overcome shortcomings. Furthermore, if you lied once, you would lie more when faced query, constantly you will be under high pressure, which will do harm to all your relationships with others. One a while, my best friend avoided to face me and talk to me, and she kept quiet at work too. Finally, it turned out that she lied to her mother about her new boyfriend, and she felt guilty and depressed, so that she didn’t want to face anyone around her. Isn’t that incredible? Lies will badly influence any of your relationship. Evidently, telling truth in any relationship enhance the trust between you and others, and prove you handling your work better, meanwhile, you don’t need to invent stories to keep your lies seem true.

Agree or disagree?Always telling the truth is the most important consideration in any relationship.

It is true that we have many ways to maintain different kinds of relationships: we can show respect to leaders to keep a well relationship in workplace, or we can supply our commercial partners with benefits to enhance the interaction/interact between us. However, in my opinion, telling the truth and keeping honest is the most important consideration in any relationship.

First, keeping honest can build trust, which is the basement/function of any kinds of relationship, between people. In my family, we never lie to each other; therefore, we can always trust each other. My parents never locked the money in draws as the other parents often did, instead, they would tell me where could I find money if I needed to buy something. Compare to my classmates and friends, I have never been afraid to tell my parents the amount and usage of the money that I took away, because I believed that they would not blame me. And if I did something wrong, they would let me know how to do it in a correct way. The trust between us makes the relationship of my family unbreakable.

Next, telling truth can let others be aware of the real situation, which means, you probably avoid serious/severe result in your work as your leader keep an eye on the progress of your work. I was used to procrastinate until it was too late to accomplish my work in time. What was even worse, I was afraid to let my leader and co-operators know the real process of my work. As a result, the work which would be fulfilled in time if I looked help from my leader or colleagues was delayed. Fortunately, I realized the importance of always telling truth at work. By updating progresses in time, I could easily seek for help and maintain a good relationship with my colleagues.

Furthermore, if you lied once, you would lie more. How can you supply enough reasons to support your former lies all the time? How can you keep all the lies without being uncovered/disclosed? When you lie to others, you’ll face the quires from others. Then you need to deal with all these doubts, which means more lies. Finally, your lies will likely be disclosed and the people you lie to will be harm.

Evidently, telling truth in any relationship enhance the trust between you and others, and prove you handling your work better, meanwhile, you don’t need to invent stories to keep your lies seem true and you can live an easy life.

The best thing about honesty is that you never have to worry anyone discovering your lies.
Good luobo, I agree on each and every point.