chuangyi
Sell me an mask Overcast morning,just like my bad mood, it's sounds foolish.No-matter,it's not my native language,it's not familiar place i always surfing.Do you often fell unhappy?I am.I often fell lonely.They say hide your bad mood,no one likes an serious face,so we always polite,smiling..Quite and boring people it's not welcome.I always no active among the crowd.It's not mean i didn't like group activities,but i never be center of the gathering.So i think masquerade suits me better.
1

Sell me an mask

Sell me a mask

Overcast morning,just like my bad mood, it's sounds foolish.

It's an overcast morning, reflecting my bad mood.  It sounds foolish.

No-matter,it's not my native language,it's not familiar place i always surfing.

No matter-- it's not my native language.  This is not the familiar place I'm used to.

Do you often fell unhappy?I am.I often fell lonely.

Do you often feel unhappy?  I do.  I often feel lonely.

They say hide your bad mood,no one likes an serious face,so we always polite,smiling..

They say, "hide your bad mood.  No one likes a serious face," so we're always polite, smiling...

Quite and boring people it's not welcome.

We are quiet and boring people.  It's not welcome.

I always no active among the crowd.

I am not very active among the crowd.

It's not mean i didn't like group activities,but i never be center of the gathering.

That doesn't mean that I don't like group activities, but I am never the center of attention.

So i think masquerade suits me better.

So I think a masquerade would suit me better.

I feel this way too, sometimes.  You're not alone.  I'm sorry you have to hide your emotions!  Everyone is allowed to have a bad day.