What does it mean car key programming A car key programmer at http://www.diagmaker.com/car-key-programmer-c-66.html is a device that can be used to recode the transponder in a mechanical key or key fob. Most modern vehicles have exclusive coded transponders in their keys or key fobs, and will not start unless the proper signals are received. Car key programmers can be generally divided in to two types – from key-to-key type and from car-to-key type. In some cases, to program a new key requires an original one, while some can do without any special equipment but a key programmer. The former one is called key-to-key programming, and the latter is car-to-key programming. Where to buy auto car tools with lowest price? My father is 60 years old, he have a pickup in Kansas, and he love it very much although it is old, but several days ago, he drive it to a country ,where my grademother lived, a dog happed in the front of his pickup, he was Shocked and drived it to a Puddle, and then, the pickup was swimmed in the water, and then ,you know ,it can’t work normally. My father love the pickup more than his life. So we decide to reinstate and make good. But i find it very hard to recover it. Who can help me ,i can pay for you. Answer: Does it broken ? If so ,it may be a serious matter. If not , Congratulations ! You just need some auto car diagnostic tools to diagnostic the problem and then dicede whether you should turn for help. . My friend introduce this site to me http://www.diagmaker.com/ it supply lots of different kinds of diagnostic tools .Very low price with high quality .It's worth to buy. Maybe what is your needed is these. Most key programmers support cars of certain brands as the immobilizer in vehicles vary from brand to brand. Cheap sbb key programmer wholesale Generally speaking, the more a car costs, the more difficult it will be to match a new key, since high-end vehicles tend to be equipped with high-grade immobilizers to keep thieves away. About Diagmaker Diagmaker is one of the leading suppliers integrating research, development, distribution & B2C business with concentration in the field of ODB products and relative tools including Diagnostic Devices,Auto Locksmith Tools,Odometer Correction ,ECU Tuning, Airbag/Oil Reset Tools,and so on.