Mobile mates- Tri-band signal booster If you've been waiting for a cell phone signal booster system that can boost voice and 4G data for your carrier, then the wait is over. UberSignal is excited to announce three new omni signal booster kits that take advantage of the new Cellphone-Mate amplifiers, the SureCall Tri-Flex-V for Verizon, the SureCall Tri-Flex-A for AT&T and US Cellular, and the SureCall Tri-Flex-T for T-Mobile and Canadian Carriers. www.mobilemates.com Mobile Mates Limited is a leading online retailer - offering the latest mobile phones and exciting accessories from our website, www.mobilemates.com that specialises in providing a huge range of high-quality accessories for mobile phones and electronic devices at competitive prices. We pride ourselves on going above and beyond our customers' expectations in pricing, product range & quality, and customer service. Furthering its global footprint, leading amplifier manufacturer introduces industry's first Tri-band amplifier for homes and small office buildings. All Cellphone-Mate solutions significantly improve cellphone reception across all carriers Best mobilephone cases. The Tri-Flex family of amplifiers is part of the Enhance™ Series of SureCall residential and home office amplifiers and is the industry's first tri-band cellular enhancement solution for 2G-3G voice and 4G data transmission. The completely integrated amp combines Cellular, PCS, LTE or AWS bands into one easy-to-install box. The compartmentalized design of Cellphone-Mate's smaller amplifiers eliminates signal interference, oscillation and increases efficiency. All three amps support all U.S cellular standards and the Tri-Flex T also supports Canadian 4G providers. We are very pleased with the FCC and IC certification for our Flex introduced three families, "Cham Tao, CEO of mobile phone companion said." The three of Flex series allows us to bring the best solutions in the United States and Canada person. The product covers all 2G-4G frequency bands and technologies, including LTE, AWS and HSPA (+). We look forward to developing more industry-leading solutions, our relationship with www.mobilemates.com continued to mature. About mobilemates Over 1000+ best cellphone accessories ,cheap cellphone accessories is for you, high quality mobile phone cases cover , cell phone cases wholesale from china, www.mobilemates.com service thousands of customers over 130 countries.