Peter
I Began to Beware of Dentists When I booked an appointment with a dentist, I thought that the rehabilitation of a dropped filling would be enough. As a result I stood up from the dentist's chair without a tooth entirely. Visit to a doctor may have a very unexpected result.

I am becoming wary of Dentists

I recently booked an appointment with a dentist and thought that the repair of a filling would be enough. When I stood up from the dentist's chair my tooth was gone entirely. Visiting your dentist can have very unexpected results.

Peter, hello!

As always, corrections in red, and stylistics in blue.

I Began to be Wary [1] of Dentists

When I booked an appointment with a dentist, I thought that the rehabilitation of a dropped filling [2] would be enough. As it turned out, I stood up from the dentist's chair without the tooth entirely.  A visit to a dentist [3] may have a very unexpected result.

[1]  You could say, "I Began to be Beware of Dentists."  However, I don't like the the repetition of sound in "be" and "Beware."  But that's just my taste.

[2]  It's more usual to say "lost filling" or "missing filling."

[3]  In American English, we address a dentist as "Doctor."  ("Good morning, Dr. Jones.")  However, when we speak <em>about</em> a dentist, we refer to him/her as a "dentist," never as a "doctor."  ("I'm going to see my dentist today," <em>not</em> "I'm going to see my doctor today.")

[Joke]: Your experience with the dentist reminds me why getting me to visit the dentist is like pulling teeth.

[Idiom: “like pulling teeth”.   If you say that making someone do something was like pulling teeth, it means it was very hard to convince them to do it. Example: “Getting my children to do their homework is like pulling teeth.”]