Aureli Sánchez
Applying for a job Dear Sir/Madam, I am writing in response to your advertisement in a magazine. I would like to apply for a vacancy as a Camp Assistant. I am a 23-year-old student in a Sports Science degree, so I am interested in sports. Besides, I am open-minded, easy going and friendly. I have experience in children Summer camps and recently I attended a First Aid course, so I could deal with a difficult situation. I am native speaker of Spanish and I have passed the First Certificate exam of Cambridge, so my English level is quite good. Furthermore, I speak a little French. I have no problem in being hired for three months because I do not go to the university in Summer. Behind this letter, you could find another two letters written by the two directors of the camps where I have worked. You could ask them about me and they would answer you immediately. I look forward to receiving your reply. Yours faithfully, Aureli Sanchez
1

Applying for a job

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing in response to your advertisement in a magazine. I would like to apply for a vacancy as a Camp Assistant.

I am a 23-year-old student in a Sports Science degree, so I am interested in sports. Besides, I am open-minded, easy going and friendly. I have experience in children Summer camps and recently I attended a First Aid course, so I could deal with a difficult situation.

I am a native speaker of Spanish and I have passed the First Certificate exam of Cambridge, so my English level is quite good. Furthermore, I speak a little French.

I have no problem in being hired for three months because I do not go to the university in Summer.

Behind this letter You will find attached another two other letters written by the two directors of the camps where I have worked. You could ask them about me and they would answer you immediately. (These letters are called references...this may come in handy in the future.)

I look forward to receiving your reply.

Yours faithfully,

Aureli Sanchez