Ilya
About me Hello! My name is Ilya Chernykh. I'm 19 years old. I live in Russia, Yekaterinburg. Yekaterinburg is a big city, it has more than a million inhabitants. I'm a student. I study refrigeration equipment. I'm a third-year student. My hobby is IT and programming (PHP). I began to study English a few months ago. I can read books and articles, but I know a few words and I badly speak. I want to learn English and take a trip to the United States. I need to know English for work, hobby, communication and travel and I just want to know English.
1

About me

Hello!
My name is Ilya Chernykh. I'm 19 years old. I live in Russia, Yekaterinburg, Russia. Yekaterinburg is a big city. It has more than a million inhabitants. I'm a student. I study refrigeration equipment. I'm a third-year student. My hobby is IT and programming (PHP).
I began to study English a few months ago. I can read books and articles, but I know a few words and I badly speak poorly. I want to learn English and take a trip to the United States.
I need to know English for work, my hobby, communication and travel and I just want to know English.

About me

Hello!
My name is Ilya Chernykh. I'm 19 years old. I live in Yekaterinburg, Russia. Yekaterinburg is a big city. It has more than a million inhabitants. I'm a student. I study refrigeration equipment. I'm a third-year student. My hobby is IT and programming (PHP).
I began to study English a few months ago. I can read books and articles, but I know a few words and I speak poorly. I want to learn English and take a trip to the United States.

About me

Hello!
My name is Ilya Chernykh. I'm 19 years old. I live in Russia, Yekaterinburg. Yekaterinburg is a big city, it has more than a million inhabitants. I'm a student. I study refrigeration equipment. I'm a third-year student. My hobby is IT and programming (PHP).
I began to study English a few months ago. I can read books and articles, but I know a few words and I badly speak. I want to learn English and take a trip to the United States.
I need to know English for work, hobby, communication and travel and I just want to know English.

Goodbye!