Marcial
Music and cinema This morning, after breakfast, I was thinking about the topic I´d write today in my Italki notebook . Then, I don´t know why, I remembered a film I watched long time ago, a film directed by G. Tornattore about a small cinema placed in a village of Italy. The film is beatiful although a bit sad, but the best of all is its soundtrack, composed by Ennio Morricone, wonderful. Do you know the title?

This morning, after breakfast I was thinking about the topic that I'll write today in my Italki notebook. Then,I remembered a film that I watched long time ago, a film directed by G. Tornattore about a small cinema place in a village of Italy. The film is beautiful although a bit sad, but the best of all are the soundtracks composed by Ennio Morricone, wonderful. Do you know the title? No.

Gracias Phil. Efectivamente la película es "Cinema Paradiso". Escribí el texto como si fuera un pequeño acertijo. Saludos

Music and cinema

This morning, after breakfast, I was thinking about the topic I´d write today in my Italki notebook . Then, I don´t know why, I remembered a film I watched a long time ago, a film directed by G. Tornattore about a small cinema placed located in (a village of Italy) (an Italian village). The film is beautiful although a bit sad, but the best part of all is its soundtrack, composed by Ennio Morricone, wonderful. Do you know the title?

Very Good!! - Creo que es Cinema Paradiso? Me gusta la música de Morricone también. Saludos.