jade
My job My son is eight.He is an energetic boy.He likes to ride a bicycle.We will be tripped by bicycle if I have free.We often ride a bicycle together in the public park at Holiday.He likes to swimming in the summer.He can swim solo in the swimming pool.He likes to roller-skating in the public park. But he doesn't like to read books.He doesn't like to write too.

My Son

My son is eight. He is an energetic boy. He likes to ride his bicycle. We will be tripped by bicycle go on a bicycle ride when I have free time (<em>a trip implies a long journey</em>). We often ride a bicycle(<em>You both ride on one bike, or you each ride a bike? if you each ride your own bike, it should be we often ride bicycles/bikes</em>) together in the public park on holidays. He likes to swimming in the summer. He can swim solo in the swimming pool. He likes to roller-skatin the public park, but he doesn't like to read books. He doesn't like to write either.

My son

My son is eight. He is an energetic boy. He likes to ride a his bicycle. We will be tripped (I'm not sure what you mean here) by bicycle  if when I have free time. We often ride a our bicycles together in the (public) park at on Holiday. He likes to swimming in the summer. He can swim solo in the swimming pool. He likes to roller-skating in the public park. But he doesn't like to read books. He doesn't like to write too either

it is my error . the title of the small article should be my son .
Why your title is my job?

My son

My son is eight.He is an energetic boy.He likes to ride a bicycle.We will be tripped by bicycle if I have free.We often ride a bicycle together in the public park at Holiday.He likes to swimming in the summer.He can swim solo in the swimming pool.He likes to roller-skating in the public park. But he doesn't like to read books.He doesn't like to write too.