Valentin
An Accommodation Request Letter Dear Mr. Samson, my name is B. I’m writing to you about a possible accommodation in San Francisco area. I’m a marketing consultant in GCR company from Germany. I’ve been recently assigned to a business trip to California. The trip includes several training sessions and additional meetings with our american business partners. As a result my trip is going to long for about a month. In this situation, instead of living in an hotel, I would prefer a Bed-and-Breakfast accommodation in one of San-Francisco’s neighborhood. I need your assistance with helping me out to find something non-expensive on a quiet street with convenient commute options. I’m interested in breakfast only. My dates of the visit are from fourth of June to sixth of July. I hope this is not a “hot” season and you’ll be able to find for me several options with appropriated prices. I’m looking forward to hearing from you. Sincerely yours, B. C.
1

An Accommodation Request Letter

Dear Mr. Samson, my name is B.

I’m writing to you about a  enquire about possible accommodation in San Francisco area. I’m a marketing consultant in working for GCR company from who are based in Germany. I’ve been recently assigned to a business trip to California. The trip includes several training sessions and additional meetings with our American business partners. As a result my trip is going to long last for about a month. 

In this situation, instead of living in an hotel, I would prefer a Bed-and-Breakfast accommodation in one of San-Francisco’s neighborhoods. I need your assistance with by helping me out to find something non-expensive on a quiet street with a convenient commute options. I’m interested in breakfast only.
My The dates of the visit are from fourth of  4th June to sixth of 6th July. I hope this is not a “hot” busy season and you’ll be able to find for me several options with appropriated prices.

I’m looking forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely yours, Yours faithfully,

B. C.

Notes:

In reality you wouldn't really talk much about what you were doing. Simply, "I will be in the area on business..." would be normal.

Bed & Breakfast, means just that, accomodation and breakfast only. There is no need to state that you want breakfast only.

When writing (not when speaking) dates we always use numerals and omit the "of".

Letter writting tips

When writing a formal letter, typically you do not introduce your name unless it has some special relevance. This is left until the final part of the letter.

Dear [Name], <- Is always on one line, what comes next must be a new paragraph

Formal letters should always end with one of the following two options:

Yours sincerely, <- For someone you know, or have dealt with previously

Yours faithfully, <- For someone you don't know and have not previously dealth with