Balazs
Please help me make it sound native, using these words or synonyms where needed. Dissecting the psychology of the infinite circle of life, the piece is about constant change, while hidden fears and even more concealed desires appear as we move along on the complex lines of the web of relations and relationships. Besides symbolizing the passage of time, the constantly rotating, stage sized sofa provides a unique visual experience and creates an exciting, innovative image on the stage. One male and five female performers are struggling to find answers to their inner questions in the midst of the tension caused by permanency and constant change.
1

Please help me make it sound native, using these words or synonyms where needed.

How about this?  This is the best I can do from what you had explained in your mail.  Unfortunately, I don't know Hungarian to give the exact nuance and tone.  Perhaps if you post the original Hungarian, there may be others who may be able to help.

Dissecting In exploring the psychology of the infinite circle of life, this piece is about constant change, while with hidden fears and even more concealed desires are portrayed on the stage appear as we move along on the complex lines encounter the complexities of the web entanglements of relations and relationships. Besides To symbolize the passage of time, the constantly rotating, stage sized sofa provides thrusts forth the a unique visual experience and to creates an an atmosphere of excitement.  This innovative representation gives a daring interpretation of how image on the stage. O one male and five female performers dancers are struggle to find answers to their inner questions quests in the midst of the tension caused by permanency and constant change.