Diah
13th Friendship Anniversary. Yesterday was my 13th Friendship Anniversary with Jenny. Actually, we have planned to celebrate it in Losari Beach. We chose Losari Beach because it has a very beautiful view and also it is the best place to hunting unique foods and cakes :| But, we canceled it because I had college schedule yesterday. So, InshaAllah we will visit it after I find a right time. Jenny and I have been friends since we were in 1st grade Elementary School. We are always together in sad and happy situations. She knows me so well from outside and inside hahha. And I also know her so well. When i visit her house, she very likes to share everything about what she feels and what’s on her mind. When she shared it with me, I’m so happy because i felt important to her hehhe ^^ When Jenny visits my house, i very like to invite her to do “experiments” in the kitchen hahhha. When i’m so busy to mix ingredients of the foods who I like to make, Jenny only stands up in my side with speechless and meh face hahha. She said that: “Diah, let me wash all the dirty plates and you cook all the foods, okay?” Hahha lol. So, Jenny doesn’t like much to cook. But now, i see that she is interesting to cook after I made choco cheese pudding and fruits salad that day hahha~ She so means to me. I hope, our friendship will never “end”, but “and” ^_^
1

13th Friendship Anniversary.

Yesterday was the 13th anniversary of my friendship with Jenny. Actually, we had planned to celebrate it in Losari Beach, because it has a very beautiful view and also it is the best place for hunting unique foods and cakes :| But, we canceled it because I had college scheduled yesterday. So, InshaAllah we will visit it after I find the right time.

Jenny and I have been friends since we were in 1st grade Elementary School(1). We are always together in sad and happy situations. She knows me so well from outside and inside hahha. And I also know her very well.

When I visit her house, she really likes to share everything about what she feels and what’s on her mind. When she shares it with me, I’m so happy because I feel important to her hehhe (2)^^ When Jenny visits my house, I really (3) like to invite her to do “experiments” in the kitchen hahhha. While I’m very busy mixing ingredients of the foods who I like to make, Jenny just stands by my side speechless and with a meh face hahha. She said that: “Diah, let me wash all the dirty plates and you cook all the foods, okay?” Hahha lol. So, Jenny doesn’t like to cook much. But now, I see that she is interested in cooking after I made choco-cheese pudding and fruits salad that day hahha~

She means so much to me. I hope, our friendship will never “end”, but “and” ^_^

(1) It is understood that 1st grade is in Elementary School, so it's redundant to say it.

(2) Be careful to make your tenses agree. Don't combine present and past in the same idea.

(3) We don't say 'very like'. You can try "I very much like" or "I really like".