Kotaro
A Note for Exercise #14 : Trip in China I am going to travel in China with my friend from the end of April because there will be a holiday season in Japan called "golden week". We are going to arrive at Shanghai and spend there a couple of days. But I am not sure where to visit and what to see. Actually country and city does not mattter for me. I just wanted to forget daily routine and feel foreign atmosphere. I will soon look up some informations. I have read about beautiful lakes which are located outside Shainghai and have nostalgic sceneries. I think we should visit there at least. After staying in Shanghai we are going to move to Beijing by express train. However I am concerned that there are plenty of passengers in the train because a holiday season will start also in China from the begininng of May. So this is the biggest concern for me. There will be a large amount of people not only in the express train but also at every single sightseeing spot. Maybe that would be a way you can feel China.