Maes
My first day Hi everybody! It's my first time in italki and im not sure about how i can use it. I would like to improve my english , but it's very complicated to my, i love english but im a disaster girl .... I like to watch english films, music, travel , motorbikes and meet people around the world so i hope to improve with a lot of patience .... :)

My first day

Hi everybody! It's my first time in italki and im not sure about how I can use it.

I would like to improve my English , but it's very complicated for me. I love English but I'm a disaster girl ....

I like to watching English films, music, travel, motorbikes and meeting people around the world, so I hope to improve with a lot of patience ....

:)

Welcome to italki, Maes.

Hi everybody! It's This is my first time in on iTalki and im I am not sure about how i can to use it. I would like to improve my English, but it's it seems very complicated to my me. I love English, but im I am a disaster girl.  I also like to watch English films, listen to music, travel, ride motorbikes, and meet people from around the world so I hope to improve with a lot of patience

<em>Bienvenida, Maes.</em>