Maks
Are these ok? 1) Don't play with my watch, hand over it to me. 2) Let's hand out the maps to all members of the expedition. 3) Where did you take this ring? It is handed down in our family from a mother to a daughter. 4) The robber was handed over to police. 5) Please, hand in your works in the end of the exam. 6) Tomorrow the queen will be handing out presents in the children hospital. 7) Don't hand in your compositions, I'll collect them tomorrow. 8) Finally she had to hand over her farm to the new owners.

Are these ok?

1) Don't play with my watch! Hand it back over it to me.
2) Let's hand out the maps to all members of the expedition.
3) Where did you take get this ring? It is has been handed down in our family from a mother to a daughter.
4) The robber was handed over to the police.
5) Please, hand in your works paper at in the end of the exam.
6) Tomorrow the queen will be handing out presents in the children's hospital.
7) Don't hand in your compositions. I'll collect them tomorrow.
8) Finally she had to hand over her farm to the new owners.

Are these ok?

1) Don't play with my watch- hand over it to me.
3) Where did you take the ring? It is handed down in our family from mother to daughter.
4) The robber was handed over to police.
5) Please hand in your work at the end of the exam.
6) Tomorrow, the queen will be handing out presents in the children's hospital.
7) Don't hand in your compositions; I'll collect them tomorrow.
8) Finally, she had to hand over her farm to the new owners.

Are these ok?

1) Don't play with my watch. Hand over it to me. (correct)
2) Let's hand out the maps to all members of the expedition.  (correct)
3) Where did you take this the/that ring? You can't say this because the speaker doesn't know where it is and therefore it can't be considered close to the speaker..  It is handed down in our family from a mother to a daughter. mother to daughter every generation.
4) The robber was handed over to the Americans would use "the" here. police.
5) Please, hand in your works work In American English, this would be considered a mass noun. in at In American English, we would use "at" here instead. the end of the exam.
6) Tomorrow, the queen will be handing out presents in the children at the childrens (the American English way) hospital.
7) Don't hand in your compositions, I'll collect them tomorrow.
8) Finally She finally had to hand over her farm to the new owners. If you are stressing "finally" then it can go to the beginning of the sentence.