Grace
A room like an oven I used to sleep alone because for me inside the room is the place where i can meditate from the crowded. Since i went study abroad my room is empty but not so long after that my cousin moved to my province and staying at my home and fill my room. After come home so many has changed. My bedroom is in different place, the room is full of unused stuff, the temperature is damn hoot! I have no either air-conditioning or fan inside my room because my room used to be cool. Tonight i can't sleep inside my own room it is like an oven. I always thinking what was my cousins did with my room? I can see the dust everywhere, so many dirty clothes hanging and the crazy things is my cousins can sleep with her blanket now! I can't imagine how can i sleep like that but before and after taking a shower is not change at all to cooler my body. I'll sleep at a guest room for tonight. Sometimes i'm thinking why i'm become a guest in my own room. ;(

A room like an oven

I used to sleep alone because for me inside the room is the place where i can meditate from the crowded away from the crowded outside world (OR: away from the crowds, OR: away from other people). Since i went to study abroad my room is was empty but not so long after that my cousin moved to my province and is staying at my home and fill my room, in my room. After come home so many has changed  Since I came home, so much has changed. My bedroom is in a different place, the room is full of unused stuff, and the temperature is damn hoot hot! I have no either neither air-conditioning or nor fan inside my room because my room used to be cool.  Tonight i can't sleep inside my own room, it is feels like an oven. I am always thinking what was did my cousins did with do to my room? I can see the dust everywhere, so many dirty clothes hanging and the crazy things is my cousins can sleep with her blanket now! I can't imagine how can i I could sleep like that but before and after taking a shower is not change at all to cooler my body there is no change to cool down my body (OR: my body isn't any cooler (this sounds more natural)). I'll sleeping at a guest room for tonight. Sometimes i'm thinking I wonder why i'm i've become a guest in my own room. ;(

Comments: That sounds tough.  Not fair!  Is there a window you can open?  Did you tell your cousin how you feel?