Aii
Italki Lesson and Jet-lagged Situation Usually, when I read a book in English for 90 mins everyday. It takes me about 3-4 weeks to finish one book.(I know this is slow...) I wanted to spend half of those routine reading time for taking lesson on italki. However, it was not as simple as I had thought. I haven't even made a dent in my current book yet... Like I mentioned in a previous notebook entry, I know that the number of lessons I wish to take is too many in one week and this would impose very heavy burden on just one teacher / tutor. So I have taken several lessons in the past seven days. The thing is, I have a hard time to adjusting to my new schedule, including those trial lesssons with each teacher / tutor who live in a different time zone. Now it is even making me feel like I am jet-lagged, although i haven't even gone to any other countries lately. (Actually, I have never had jet-lugged in my entire life!) Also, I feel like I am driffting in and out of REM sleep. A lot of dreams I have had lately make me feel that my quality of sleep is awful. The dream I had in my 3 hours of sleep today was terrible, too. I was just checking and checking the clock and my new daily planner filled with a very tight schedule in the dream. I felt like I was wandering in Salvador Dalí's clock... I only have a scrawled weekley planner and I had thought it was good enough for me. I wonder the dream was telling me that I better to get my new daily planner that will help me write more clear and concise thoughts.... But, I still feel like to get a head massage before I get home tonight... instead of daily planner.. Thank you for reading... -The End-
1

Italki Lesson and Jet-lagged Situation

red = corrections

blue = comments

green = not necessary but recommended

Usually, when I usually try to read a book in English for 90 minutes every day ["everyday" is an adjective, it means "commonplace" or "ordinary" e.g. "everyday shoes"]. It takes me about 3-4 weeks to finish one book. (I know this is slow...) [it's not slow] I want to spend half of those that/this routine [or "scheduled"] reading time for taking lesson on italki. However, it that/this was has not been as simple as I had thought it would be. Indeed, I haven't even made a dent in my current book yet...

Like I mentioned in a previous notebook entry, I know that the number of lessons I wish to take is too many in for one week and this that it would impose very heavy burden upon just one tutor. So Because of this, I have taken several lessons in the past seven days. [you shouldn't start sentences with "So"; maybe familiarize yourself with other more suitable words: "Therefore", "As a result", "Because of this", "Consequently", "Accordingly" and so on].

The thing is, I have a hard time to adjusting to my new schedule, including and it has been hard taking those trial lessons with each tutors who live in a different time zones. Now It is even making [or "starting to make"] me feel like I am jet-lagged, although i even though I haven't even gone been to any other countries lately. (Actually, I have never had jet-lugged jet lag in my entire life!)

Also, I feel like I am driffting in and out of REM sleep. A lot of dreams I have had lately make me feel that my quality of sleep is awful. The dream I had in my 3 hours of sleep today was terrible too.
I was just checking and checking the clock and my new daily planner filled with a very tight schedule in the this dream. I felt like I was wandering in Salvador Dalí's clock... [very nice]

I only have a scrawled basic? make-do? weekly planner and I had thought it was good enough for me. I wonder whether the dream was telling me that I better to get my a new daily planner that will help me write more clear and concise thoughts.... But However, I still feel like to getting a head massage before I get home tonight... instead of the daily planner..

Thank you for reading...
-The End-

Very good as usual

Thank you Maddison;) That is very helpful!!
Scrawled is a word, but you would have to use it in conjunction with something: "scrawled notes", "scrawled writing", etc. So for that sentence it would read more like "I only have a weekly planned full of scrawled notes" or "I've only been scrawling notes in my weekly planner"
yeah..I wasn't sure about that part. I was trying to say that there is no room to write down in the weekly planner i have... so I thought it's the time to change the new daily planner that have plenty of room to write down...
I only have a weekly planner and I thought it was good enough for me (I don't believe "scrawled" is a word, not really sure what you were going for). I wonder if the dream was telling me that I better get my new daily planner that will help me write more clear and concise thoughts.... But, I still feel like getting a head massage before I go home tonight... instead of daily planner..