Ahmad
What happened today Today in the morning I went to the university at 8 am I attend two lecture thin I backed to the home and take a shower after that I ate my launch and got a nap thin I waked up and called to my friends to shopping in the market and go some fun We back lately to the house .
1

What happened today.

Today in the morning  This morning at 8 A.M I went to the university. at 8 am
I attend two lectures thin then I backed to the home went back home, took a shower, ate lunch, and took a nap.  and take a shower after that I ate my launch and got a nap thin I waked up I woke up and called and asked my friends if they wanted to go to the market and have some fun.and called to my friends to shopping in the market and go some fun  
We back lately to the house .  We got back to the house very late.

What happened today

[*This] morning, I went to the university at 8 am.
I [*attended] two [*lectures]. [*Then], I [*went *back] to [*my] home and [*took] a shower. After that, I ate my launch and [*took] a nap. [*Then], I [*woke] up and called *my friends to [*go] shopping in the market and [* to have] some fun.
We [*went] back to the house.        ^-^

شكرا سيلفا عندي بعض الاخطاء في تركيب الجمل ساعمل على معالجتها

What happened today

Today in the morning I went to the university at 8 am
I attend two lecture then I went back home and took a shower. After that I ate my launch and took a nap, then I woke up and called to my friends. We made plans to go shopping. We had fun hanging out and I returned home later. 

You did very, good... :)

Keep adding entries....dont worry about structure or right or wrong....we are here to help :)