Alberto
РУССКИЙ - I would like to learn Russian with native Spanish and teach them. Some time ago , I remember as a child until today, has always struck me a very peculiar language , do not know if its very striking feature symbology letters even has some letters of our alphabet but are written so Conversely, that is, as mirror flipped . This language caught my attention and I've seen a lot in movies and also in a video game I was playing a time where the characters speak this language does. Once I said it would study this language and some told me that if I ever decided to travel to the home country where they speak the language is enough to know English because many speak it there and for being the universal language and stuff. And lately out of curiosity I went to investigate on the web to learn more about this language , to which I refer is Russian, and I liked what I got and I think that hooked me and so I decided to also study this language. But now I'd like to do something like an experiment to get me a @ s comrades s native language but who wish to learn Spanish and its level is zero and this can teach their language but of the way as teach children at the school to read , knowing the lyrics, it, combinations of letters to form words, etc. and not how do courses start with grammar and compose complex sentences that are almost never used in certain forms as taught . I also teach Spanish to those people who want to be my comrades language who are interested in learning my mother tongue. To accomplish this learning would be necessary to implement different types of computer media for the existence of good communication and we can understand and learn , but it does lack desire and dedication and patience. At first I would have 2 s Russian comrades - Spanish language , but not to keep it simple and in later as you learn more to grow that number. Those interested write me to let me know and be aware and reach an agreement on the timetable. This will translate from Spanish to English and Russian to try to understand what native Russian friends to see if anyone is Those interested . Sorry if the translation says something different from the original idea I wanted to convey something .