Yana
English. Connecting people. I love English. I love people in theirs best sides. I wanna be on touch with whole world. With everything that our God create. With coultures and peoples, with nature and history! And English as a world language can give me all of this! English is my passion! Wanna know this language as well as i can! Wanna meet many new friends! Wanna visit many place! Wanna live this life with smile and worm inside my heart! Wanna be good person and friend too! And wanna present all of this to my pretty daughter Avrora! Wanna show her the world. World of people and views! Wanna show to the world my country too! Wanna tell to everyone about my people and my language too! I am proud of it! WANNA BE CONNECTED!
1

I love the English language. I love people in theirs when they are at their best. sides I wanna want to be on in touch with the whole world, and with everything that our God created; With coultures every culture and people; with nature and history. And English as a is the world-wide language that can give me all of this. English is my passion. Wanna I want to know this language as well as I can. Wanna I want to meet many new friends. Wanna I want to visit many places. Wanna I want to live this life with smile on my face and worm warmth in my heart. Wanna I want to be good person and friend too. And wanna present
          I want to show all of this to my pretty daughter, Avrora. Wanna I want to show her the world; this world of people and views sights. Wanna I want to show to the world my country too. Wanna I want to tell to everyone about my people and my language because I am proud of it. WANNA BE CONNECTED I want to be connected to the world. 

RedCandle, )))
Мне нравится зто письменность. Я также хотел бы учить языки так я могу быть на связи с миром. Я хочу быть отличным гражданин мира.