Aureli Sánchez
A letter to Robin Dear Robin, I'm glad to hear about your plan of spending some days in a Sports camp because it's a magnificent way to enjoy the Summer. I will be really pleased to join you because I love doing sport. I'd prefer to stay in a room, because after doing exercise all the day it's important to rest well and it's better to sleep on a bed than in a sleeping bag. There's no problem in preparing the dinner. I'd cook a Spanish omelette, with eggs, potatoes and onions. It tastes delicious. Before going to the camp I'd like to visit some museums, especially science museums, but I'm open to do another activities if you think there are better options. In the next weeks we'll be in touch. All the best, Aureli.
1

A letter to Robin

Dear Robin,

I'm glad to hear about your plan of spending some days in a sports camp because it's a magnificent way to enjoy the summer. I will be really pleased to join you because I love playing sports.

I'd prefer to stay in a room, because after doing exercise all the day it's important to rest well and it's better to sleep on a bed than in a sleeping bag.

There's no problem in preparing the dinner. I'd cook a Spanish omelette, with eggs, potatoes and onions. It tastes delicious.

Before going to the camp I'd like to visit some museums, especially science museums, but I'm open to doing other activities if you think there are better options.

In the next weeks we'll be in touch.

All the best,

Aureli.

A Letter to Robin

Dear Robin,

I'm glad to hear about your plan of spending to spend some days in a Sports camp because it's a magnificent way to enjoy the Summer. I will be really pleased to join you because I love doing sport.

Before going to the camp I'd like to visit some museums, especially science museums, but I'm open to do another activities if you think there are better options.

In the next weeks We'll be in touch in the next few weeks.

All the best,

Aureli.

Aureli, an omelette is always with eggs so you dont have to repeat it.