Raul
Quo vadis Europe? When I was child Spain was accepted as a member of European Community. In that time it was really good for Spain because the country was an economical critical situation. Of course, it was good for others countries too, because to make business became easier and a new and a big markets were opened. I used to watch on TV all politicians said Europe was a big and a wonderful project. That project meant human rigths, brotherhood, great common foreing political.... They used to say the new Europe was bulding not just for economic interest, but also social issues. But everything was false. When Greece was problems the rest of the contries of Europe refused to help its. Probably Greece did a lot of mistakes, and they spent more money that they had but it was a member of European Community and the rest of the countries should help its. If they had helped Greece in time the crisis would have been much lower. Each country cares about their interests and this is not good for Europe. I think Schengen area is just for the money and business not for the people. Next 25th of May it will be European Parliament elections but as now I don´t trust in European project I will not vote.

Quo vadis Europe?

When I was child in Spain, the country was accepted as a member of the European Community. In that time it was really good for Spain It was a really good time for Spain because the country was in an economically critical situation. Of course, it was good for others countries too, because to make making business became easier, and a new and a big markets were opened.
I used to watch on TV all the politicians on TV who said Europe was a big and a wonderful project. That project meant human rigths (rights), brotherhood, great common foreing (???) political. They used to say the new Europe was bulding not just for economic interest, but also social issues.
But everything was false. When Greece was had its own problems, the rest of the contries of Europe European countries refused to help its. Probably Greece probably made did a lot of mistakes, and they spent more money that than they had, but it was a member of the European Community and the rest of the countries should have helped its. If they had helped Greece, in time the crisis would have been much lower. Each country cares about their its own interests, and this is not good for Europe. I think the Schengen area is just for the money and business, not for the people.
The next 25th of May it will be the European Parliament elections, but as of now, I don´t trust in the European project, and I will not vote.

Well done!

Quo vadis Europe?

When I was child, Spain was accepted as a member of the European Community. At the time it was really good for Spain because the country was in an economical critical situation. Of course, it was good for others countries too, because business became easier and new, big markets were opened.
I used to hear all the politicians on TV describe Europe as a big and a wonderful project. That project meant human rights, brotherhood, the sharing of successful policies.... They used to say the new Europe was built not just for economic interest, but also social issues.
But all these conjectures were false. When Greece suffered a crisis the other  European countries refused to help its. Greece probably made a lot of mistakes and they spent more money that they had, but it is a member of the European Community and so the rest of the countries should help it. If they had helped Greece at the time, the crisis would have been less damaging. Each country cares about their own interests and this is not good for Europe. I think Schengen area is just for the money and business, not for the people.
On the 25th of May it will be European Parliament elections but as now I don´t trust the European project, I will not vote.

<em>Well done Raul, your writing is interesting and the grammar is fairly accurate. When you say 'European project' do you mean the EU (European Union)? I have made a few corrections, I hope it helps!</em>