do phi long
Beccause of money! Almost pepople work to earn money.Each of them earn money for many reason.They use money to buy foods,clothes,good service. When they were young, they leaned to have knowledge,experience.Most of people are teached that only studying can help them get out poor.So they try their best to study but they are unemployment when they graduated at school. Many people are regardless of earning money. Because of money the children argued their parents.One of them became an murder.Newphew killed grandmother .Brother killed younger brother after a house were bought but the money devide not fair. Because of money ,brotherhood became so bad, sometime they don't face to face. Money can seduce everyone with its power. That's all my opinion.

Beccause of Money!

AlMost pepople work to earn money. Each of them earns money for many reasons.They use money to buy foods, clothes, good service.
When they were young, they leaned to have acquired knowledge, and experience. Most of people are teached taught that only studying can help them from remaining poor  get out poor. So they try their best to study but they cannot find work after they graduate. are unemployment when they graduated at school.
Many people are regardless don't care about of earning money.
Because of money the Children argued  with their parents over money. One of them became an murderer. A grandson Newphew killed his grandmother. A Brother man killed his  younger brother after a house were was bought but the money was not divided fairly. devide not fair.
Because of money, brotherhood is tainted became so bad, sometimes  brothers cannnot agree eye to eye. they don't face to face.
Money can seduce everyone with its power.
That's all my opinion.

Please note that there is always a space after the use of a comma, and not before, or a full stop.

everything has 2 sides: good and bad. You are all right when you talk about one of them. But, money is not the main reason. I think the main point is their behaviors. There are lots of people accept to die because they have no food, no clothes,...but they disaccept to become muders. They became muders because they wanted to instead of money.