Alina
Please help me to write a statement! James was walking along the paths and was looking animals. Zoo was empty at that day.The weather was cold and wet. James stoped in front of gorilla's cage and was shocked. It was cuts on gorilla's face and fur was dirty. The gorilla lended a hand and touched to James as if it was asking for help. James decided to help gorilla. They went away from zoo and sat in a boat. James began quickly row on the river. beacouse man chased them. Soon James sigh with relief. They was in safety.And gorilla could went away in forest.

James was walking along the paths and was looking at the animals. The zoo was empty that day because the weather was cold and wet. James stopped in front of the gorilla cage and was shocked. It was There were cuts on the gorilla's face, and it's fur was dirty. The gorilla lended a reached out of it's cage and and touched to James, as if it was asking for help. James decided to help the gorilla. They went away from the zoo and sat in climbed into a boat. James began to quickly row on the river, because men chased were chasing them. Soon James sighed with relief. They was were in safe, and the gorilla could went away into the forest.

<em>Cute story!</em>

Please help me to write a statement!

James was walking along a path and was looking at the animals. The zoo was empty at that day.The weather was cold and wet.
James stoped in front of the gorilla's cage and was shocked. There were cuts on the gorilla's face and his fur was dirty. The gorilla reached out of the cage and touched James as if it was asking for help.
James decided to help gorilla. They went away from zoo and sat in a boat. James quickly began to row on the river because a man was chasing them.
Soon James sighed with relief. They were safe, and the gorilla could go away into the forest.

what did you mean?
Was I reading a story???