Queenie He
Everyone has their own language teacher Chinese is our first language. When we were little.Our parents are our first language teacher. But today,many of us are learning a second language.I`m one of them. My second language is English. When I was in middle school,I wasn`t good at English. The time of being, I think it`s very important for me to learn it. 【About my second language teacher—Peter】 Who is Peter? Haha… He is my English teacher. I`m his Chinese teacher too. He is Spanish who can speak several language. In fact,he can speak fluent Chinese. He said that he was my friend.So he doesn`t charge friends. He makes me very moved. Even though we just met.I think that we will be able to maintain our friendship.

Everyone has their own language teacher

In China, Chinese is our first language. When we were little, our parents became our first language teachers. But today, many of us are learning a language on our own, including me! My second language is English. When I was in middle school, my English wasn't that good. The time of being, I think it`s very important for me to learn it. -->(哈哈 不好意思,这句话我真的不明白)

【My language teacher—Peter】
Who is Peter? Haha…
He is my English teacher, and I`m his Chinese teacher. He is from Spain and can speak many different languages. In fact, he can speak fluent Chinese! He has said that he is my friend, and so he is not charging me for any lessons! This has really moved me.
Even though we've just met, I think that we will be able to maintain our friendship.

你写的真不错!我就把它改了一下,希望我能够帮你学习!加油加油!- Teacher Shahmir

I am happy that Peter is helping you for free. He sounds like a lovely person. If you ever need another language partner, I will gladly help!
my language teacher is me...I am self-teaching me some languages