Victor
A letter to an imaginary friend who ask me for advice about a town I know.The style has to be formal Dear Bill, Each time I read an article, essay or story that you have writing I am totally convinced who you are going to be a notorious writer. Your last work was fantastic. I am proud of you. About the letter I can see that you have been studying very much about that town. Indeed, the city centre is the most beautiful part of the town, the cathedral and the walls are amazing too. Perhaps you need to know something in relationship with the traffic, it is very complicated at weekend, it is common to be involved in a traffic jam. I think, it is better to use the public transport, besides it is cheaper, faster and more comfortable. It is a well known fact which the nightlife of that town is one of the best, while the restaurants are closing the clubs are opening. Everyone knows it like “The town which never sleep”. Please, let me know if this information is good for your aim. Best wishes.
1

Hi Victor! Here is a correct version of your letter.

This is a letter to an imaginary friend who has asked me about a town I know. It is written in formal style.

Dear Bill,

After reading your essay, articles, and stories I am now totally convinced that you are going to become a prestigious writer one day. Your latest work is fantastic, I am really proud of you. From the letter I can see that you have been studying very much about this town ltely. Indeed, the city centre is the most beautiful part of the town, and the cathedral and walls are amazing too.

Perhaps you need to know more about the traffic; the roads are always crowded on weekends, and traffic jams are a common sight. Therefore I think public transport is more convienient because it is cheaper, faster and more comfortable.

The nightlife of this town is well known for being very exciting. While restaurants are usually closed, the clubs are always open. Infact, this town is known by many folks closeby as "the town that never sleeps?"

Please, let me know if you find this information helpful

Best wishes.

Hope you find this helpful! - Teacher Shahmir